Whether combined with a ProCirrus Exchange account or as a stand-alone application, Secure Send is a "must-have" for organizations that seek a cost-effective and simple solution for sending large or confidential files.
Powered by Biscom's BDS technology, SecureSend provides end-to-end security through AES 256-bit encryption, real-time active monitoring and a complete audit trail. Secure Send is a critical tool for any firm that values client privacy or faces regulatory requirements established by laws like HIPAA, GLBA and Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Simplicity - Simple web interface allows for full management of packages and messages as well as quick steps for on-the-fly package creation. Includes integrated Outlook interface for ProCirrus exchange users
- Security - End-to-end security thorough NIST-Approved AES 256-bit encryption through every step of the file storage and transmission process.
- Compliance - Real-time monitoring, compliance audit trail and comprehensive reporting for company compliance policy enforcement.
- Efficiency - The ability to send large files safely improves Outlook and Exchange performance and removes the need for less-secure, expensive and cumbersome delivery options like overnight carrier and FTP systems
- Health Services - Protect critical patient data from unintended dissemination and safely send medical records, lab results, insurance forms and other sensitive patient information
- Legal - Safely share and distribute large and sensitive documents relating to privileged communications,contracts, agreements and discovery
- Finance - Safely distribute sensitive financial data like accounting reports, tax information, monthly statements or other financially sensitive material
- Real Estate - Collaborate on sensitive financial documents like loan applications, purchase & sale agreements, loan documents, title related documents and appraisals
- Large File Industries - Send very large documents like CAD drawings, blueprints, marketing artwork or even software files with the simple, secure interface
More information about compliance with SecureSend...